Why Architects Should Plan For Natural Elements in Their DesignsOctober 13, 2022
Three Winter Wedding TipsOctober 17, 2022
The countdown to the big day has begun and there’s so much to do! If you are feeling a little bit swamped by all the wedding planning then you are not alone. Couples find this to be a very stressful experience on what is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives. It seems that the modern wedding has to have surprises and magic galore, rather than just being a celebration of two people deciding to spend the rest of their lives together. One thing that you should be sure of is the location. A Kent Barn Wedding is one of the best options and the theploughatleigh.com/barn-wedding-venue-kent/ is one of the greatest that you can choose. It has space, light and, even better, a play area and exploration space for the army of kids that come along.
Here are a few things to do first.
- Set a date and make sure everyone you want to invite knows it.
- Get the location (see above) booked.
- Take out insurance just in case things go wrong. (Not the relationship; that will be fine.)
- Know exactly how you and the other half are getting to the wedding and where you are staying that night.
- Have the outfits for the Bride, Groom, Best man and Bridesmaid set up and chosen well in advance, in case alterations need to be made.
- Make sure the invitations are clear and concise with absolutely no room for anyone misinterpreting anything incorrectly.
- If you are opting for a Church Wedding, make sure that you attend the banns being read out.
Above all make sure that you enjoy this time, it will never come again.
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/speakyma/public_html/checkyourhud.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/content-single.php
on line 286